Friday, January 15, 2010

Dogs!

As many of you know, I freaking love dogs. I just think they are amazing. Which is why I'd like to draw a portrait of your dog for you. It could be your dog, or your friend's dog, or a dog movie star that you really love, like Beethoven.

Please contact me for pricing info. Thanks!


sammy
This is Sammy, the dog I had growing up. He always had a guilty look on his face from those eyebrows, which made you love him all the more.

ziggy
This is Ziggy, dog of a friend, one of the smartest dogs I ever met.



nelly

Nelly

Nuala Frijolita

Nuala Frijolita

She smiles.

roscoe

Roscoe

Uzivegas

Vegas and Uzi

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I love Sammy and Ziggy.....they are adorable!
    I need a portrait of Milo, my mom's dog. Will be in touch to arrange his portrait. I will also 'spread the word' to my dog lover friends.

    Good Luck,
    Aunt Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice! I'd love to draw Milo. Send me an email when you're ready!

    ReplyDelete