Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Taffy Hips!























So...I just noticed I have a comic in the newest issue of Taffy Hips! #7! Along with my buds Chuck Forsman and Jose-Luis Olivares, and lots of other cool people! Taffy hips is awesome, if you didn't already know. It's debuting at MoCCA this weekend! Pick one up!

You can order it online, and find out more at http://taffyhips.blogspot.com/. I'm psyched they were able to raise the moneys to print it!

Here's a little peek at the page I have in it...I got to do some weird collage stuff, which I love, and want to do more of.

Taffy Hips #7



1 comment:

  1. dude, rebecca v. repped taffy hips at zine fair! i didn't get to buy one, but they looked very awesome (my table was close to rebecca's). and rebecca made a zine too.

    ReplyDelete