Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Number Two, Travels, Hog Wild, Muster

1.  Recently I've become obsessed with the phrase "Whole Hog."

2.  I finished the second issue of Lou!  In which, we have dinner, and meet the parents.  I am growing really attached to these characters, I love them very much, and I hope you will too....

Here is the cover:

Lou #2!

and page 5:

page 5 of Lou #2

Available for purchase at my online store,  and at the Oily Boutique, where you buy many other fine items; and soon at many fine stores across the U.S.

OR

3. You could buy it at the following comic conventions:
MoCCA in NYC(I won't have my own table, but will be around, and sometimes at the Secret Acres table
TCAF in Toronto (Where I'm doing a workshop for kids!  More on that later...)
MECAF in Portland, ME
CAKE in Chicago.  A new show, that I'm super excited about.  I've never been to the windy city...

I don't think I'm forgetting any?  COMICS!

Other News:

Charles has started what promises to be a huge, and admirable, and wonderful undertaking: The Muster List, a directory of sorts for where to buy comics, organized by artists's names.  There really isn't anything else like this anywhere right now, and he woke up one morning with the idea in his head, and did it.  And it's great.

Joe Lambert's new book is out and for sale! I don't have one yet, but can't wait to get my paws on one.

And Sean Ford's book collecting his series Only Skin will be debuting at MoCCA!

Whole Hog. Hog Wild. (what other phrases have Hog in them?)
















ok.  bye.





1 comment:

  1. Hog the bed. Hog tied. Hog tired. Hog ugly. Hogalicious. Attention hog. Gone with the Hog. To Hog and Hog Not. Life with Hog. The 400 Hogs.

    ReplyDelete