Thursday, September 30, 2010

Aminals



My buddy Andrew Oesch and I are mentoring together at New Urban Arts starting in a few weeks. I'M SO SUPER PSYCHED! We are the "publishing mentors", which we just sort of made up; and I think it means we'll be making books, all kinds of books, and things that you make more than one of, like posters. We will also be constructing a cardboard publishing house for the studio.

These are some drawings I did for a poster that Andrew will be making about us as publishing mentors.

piggy

teddy

kitty

heffalump




1 comment:

  1. If I could have one wish it would be to turn myself back into a 16 year old high school junior and be a part of NUA again.
    MAAAAAAAAAN, I want to do publishing. But instead I gotta be here at college.
    But this is fantastic news! You and andrew kick loads of ass and can't wait to see what comes out of this.

    ReplyDelete