Thursday, March 31, 2011

Makin' the Comics!

We're heading up to White River Junction this weekend to make a ton of books!

Sundays 4 will be in production as well as Kids, the anthology that José and I will be putting together.

Both will debut at MoCCA next weekend!!!

Also, I'm collecting all the journal comics I've been putting up here, along with the memory comics and pages from my sketchbooks. While I was putting it together, part of me wants to just light it all on fire and forget about it. But I'll leave that up to you guys, feel free to buy it and read it then light it on fire! I mean this in the best way possible.

Here's the cover (the full spread)

cover

So yeah, we'll be at MoCCA, next to our buddies Secret Acres!

And I've been thinking a lot about dancing. I might start taking tap again. Or jazz.




1 comment: