Thursday, June 23, 2011

Talkin'

Mike Dawson just interviewed Lucy Knisley, Steve Seck, my ol' buddy Joe Lambert, and myself for his podcast on The Comics Journal called TCJ talkies. This episode is focused on CCS. It was really fun to talk to Mike, afterwards I was like "oh my god I can't believe I said that oh my god I sounded so dumb" but then I listened to it and I think it's pretty good. I giggle a lot. Being interviewed is weird. I suddenly forgot everything about CCS. But then listening to the interviews made me miss it. A lot.


1 comment:

  1. I listened to your interview and thought you did a great job....Mike too. You sound so thoughtful and artistic:o) I loved it..it really sounded like you all through your growing up years....I still remember dropping you off in WRJ on that hot summer day...thinking..."is she sure about this?"
    love you
    mom

    ReplyDelete