Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Momomomomomoooo

GUESS WHAT

Here's a new comic strip featuring Freddy and Momo, drawn by my close friend, Mo Oh, who is a mind-blowingly talented artist.  I love Momo (and Mo) so much.  This comic hits me deep in the heart. (Click on it to read).




More Things:

I am working on a mini-comic right now that Chuck will be printing, as part of Oily Comics.  Right now Oily Comics is just The End of the Fucking World, which you should read if you haven't already.  The new one just came out.  I did a little drawing for the front.  I love these one-dollar comics.




CONVENTIONS!
We are now definitely going to CAKE, MECAF, and TCAF.  I am also going to Mocca, where I will be seen hovering around the Secret Acres table (which will have Sean Ford's collected Only Skin!!!)  and eating Barry's snacks.
I'm super excited for convention season!  Friends!  Comics!

MUSIC
I am trying to spread the word about this dude, Thomas Patrick Maguire,  because this album is amazing.

WHAT ELSE
I can't think of anything right this second.
I am addicted to tumblr, been doing that a lot lately.  And slowly trying to wean myself off of the internet a little.

xo
mm


No comments:

Post a Comment