Friday, October 28, 2011

Dogs

I actually made a very similar costume to this for myself when I was like 11. It was probably the worst costume ever! I was obsessed with dogs. I think Freddy is supposed to be more of a wolf but whatever.

freddystrip_32

Doing a reading/talky thing tonight at Water St. Books in Williamstown! I'm not that nervous. Should I be more nervous? It'll be fun! What should I wear!!??

Also did you watch the World Series last night? Our internet went out so we listened to the end of it on the radio, I got chills when that incredible home run happened! That is sports movie material! Go Cardinals! I admit to not being a follower of baseball, I just pretty much piggyback on whoever Chuck is rooting for, but it's fun. I love baseball either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment