Sunday, October 16, 2011

Exploring

freddystrip_21

I think Freddy's just hanging around right now, looking at stuff, exploring the world a little bit. I'm never sure what's going to happen next. These are all totally unplanned until I sit down to draw them...I like to think that the Fred-ster is telling me where she wants to go. Or something.

Went to see a classical pianist last night with my Mom...it was really really great. Frederick Moyer, in case you were wondering. He told stories about the pieces before he played them. I learned that Robert Shumann went through a terrible depression where he couldn't write any music, then he went to a hypnotist who told him over and over "you will write a great symphony", and then, he did. And he played this Liszt song which is SO BEAUTIFUL

I'm a nerd. There were so many old people there. It was great.




No comments:

Post a Comment