Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy Hollandaise

I had a vacation! It was lovely. I hope yours was also lovely.

I mean, every day is kind of a vacation here.

Here is the first comic strip that I have drawn in 2012.

freddystrip_62

I don't know how many of you have been following my blog since last year...but if you have, thank you a million. And thank you for looking at it now if you never have before, and everyone in between.

For those of you who have been following me that long, you probably knew that 2011 was a shitty time. It was a struggle for a lot of reasons...or maybe for no reason at all. I shared a lot of it on this blog, a lot of dark stuff...

And then, things actually got way worse before they started to get better. But, I'm here. I made it. I am planning on writing about it more in the future, when I am a little further away from it. (It's weird calling it "it". What is it even? Depression I guess. It's a scary word.) Right now I'm working on being here and focusing on the good things in my life.

So, yeah. I love all of you. Thanks for your responses and thoughts when things were bad and when they are good. I'm already feeling like 2012 is going to be awesome.

At least, I'm going to stop taking things so seriously. That was wicked boring. It's time to laugh more. At everything. Like these old episodes of Keeping up with the Kardashians that I can't stop watching.

Here, I made these terrariums for my family for Jesus's Birthday

Click through for more pictures.

xo,
mm

No comments:

Post a Comment