Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Winner!

The prize goes to Valerie Fleisher, Operations Manager (that's what it said in her email) at The Center for Cartoon Studies. Thanks Val!!!

freddystrip_50


I loved this idea because it's not too spectacular but it gives a little tiny history to Freddy.

FYI, I don't have a red hoodie of my own but my best friend Becca wears one all the time. I am obsessed with hoodies. But I sadly don't have that one golden gem that I wear all the time like a security blanket.

P.S. I set up a Cafe Press store for the holidays! Richard Thompson has one, and my Uncle Mike told me to do it, so I figured I would. It was way too fun picking all of the stuff that it could be on. I had to cut myself back. But you can get Freddy on a shirt for your dog.


No comments:

Post a Comment