Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Big Food

Last night I had a dream about giant boxes of Ritz Crackers and Honeycomb in a huge store. SO I drew a huge box of cereal in today's comic.

freddystrip_51

Also, I'll be at the Brooklyn Comics and Graphics Festival this weekend! With my buddies Chuck Forsman, Sean Ford, Joseph Lambert, and Jose-Luis Olivares. It's seriously the best show all year, in my opinion. It's the third year, and it's starting to get bigger so...

I'll be there with Freddy Stories, which incidentally received a lovely review from Rob Clough on the Comics Journal today. He always is so thoughtful and thorough, and I was really excited to get reviewed by him!

I'll also have a little mini of some of the daily strips (in full color!)

cover3

AND maybe some tiny Freddy figurines...


No comments:

Post a Comment